The ANU School of Art & Design Foyer Space is an access gallery coordinated by ANU School of Art & Design Staff. Proposals are assessed twice a year by the Gallery Committee.
Exhibition proposals are now open for semester 1 2019
Please review the gallery's Terms and Conditions before submitting your proposal. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the School of Art Gallery on +61 2 6125 5841 or at email@example.com
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN
APPLICANTS OF SEMESTER TWO 2018 WILL BE CONTACTED DURING AUGUST 2018 REGARDING THE RESULTS OF THEIR PROPOSALS.
1. Contact Details of someone responsible for organising the exhibition
2. Exhibition Information including: Title of the exhibition; involved artists and curators; preferred time of year; interested in doing an artist talk?
3. A proposal of the exhibition (up to 400 words)
4. Images (5-10)
5. A one page CV of each artist/curator involved
6. Optional online content such as personal websites or video links.
________________________________________ GALLERY FLOORPLAN FOYER GALLERY TERMS & CONDITIONS