In the Inkjet Research Facility clients, artists and researchers digitally scan a wide variety of materials and print on a wide variety of substrates, from small to large scale. Unlike high volume, quick turnaround, commercial bureaus, or small-scale businesses, in the IRF clients and researchers collaborate with experts on a flexible range of options which allows them hands-on creative control over the process and the ability to develop new ways of realizing their vision.
The facilities include:
- 1 x Agfa Apurna UV cured printer
- 1 x Canon iPF9400 wide format pigment printer
- 1 x Epson wide format pigment printer
- 3 x Epson A3 Stylus Pro 3880 pigment printers
- 1 x Hasselblad Xi flextight scanner
- 1 x Black and white tray based darkroom
- 1 x UV exposure unit
- 1 x black and white processor
- 1 x colour RA processor
For more information, pricing guide and file requirements, see the Inkjet Research Facility page.
Location: School of Art Building